I know it's difficult to visit a church for the first time. You can feel like a square peg being shoved into a round hole... so let us give you a glimpse of what you can expect when you come and visit.
As you enter, you will be greeted by warm, friendly faces that want to say, "Welcome Home"
- As you look around the room, you will see folks wearing anything from suits and ties to jeans and sneakers
- You will see children streaming upstairs to our children's department, where they will enjoy exciting adventures in our age-appropriate childrens churches.
- You will see moms and dads taking their infants into our beautiful, newly renovated nurseries.
- As you enter into worship you will see this is truly what we do best! Our goal is every time we worship, you will find an intimate place for you to fellowship with God.
- You will find out quickly our Pastor loves to pray for people and he loves to talk! The messages are practical, relevant, often humorous (he thinks he's a comedian), and always founded on God's Word.
People often tell us they really feel "at home" when they visit us. We hope you'll come see us too, and tell us what you think!